Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Japan Day "4-6" - Great sushi and a view to pee by

For the next few days of my visit to Japan, I was working.  I'm not going to get into that, other than to show you the view I had from the men's restroom.  Yes, there are huge and open windows into the restroom.  It was a little unnerving when trying to pee, even if I was looking the other way.  Even with that awkwardness, the view is still very nice.


When went out for dinner each evening.  On the way back to the hotel on the first evening, I found this interesting building with a big globe within.


The next evening, we went to this one restaurant that had awesome sushi.  I was in heaven.  Unfortunately for us English speaking folk, there was no English name for the restaurant, so I cannot really tell you where it was directly.  However, I was able to tag it in my Instagram account.  You can try to track it down from there if you are so inclined and tech savvy.






No comments: